Key Account / B2B Sales Manager Apply now
The Watch Stand Global AB is a company based in Stockholm, Sweden and was founded in 2018. Our products are designed and developed by us and are handcrafted in Europe with the finest marble and leather from Italy. The Watch Stand provides a convenient and elegant place for your watches, wrist accessories or jewellery. Give your watches a safe place to rest when you’re not wearing them.
Become part of this family
We’re searching for a Key Account / B2B Sales Manager who is passionate about watches and want to work in an entrepreneur-driven organisation with great opportunities to develop and grow together with like-minded people. The Watch Stand Global AB has it's headquarters in Stockholm. You are welcome to work at our office, but as we are reaching out worldwide with this position, working remotely from your home location is perfectly fine.
What we are looking for from you:
- Drive B2B sales - acquire new customers such as watch boutiques, watch manufacturers, hotels, etc.
- Maintain and develop current B2B partners.
- Managing our advertising documents.
- Visiting watch fairs and dealers.
- Responsible for the entire sales process.
- Overall customer responsibility and sales responsibility.
- Identify and prospect sales opportunities.
- Strengthen the company's customer relationships with a number of key customers.
- Plan for the long term, work strategically, and make well-thought-out decisions in your daily work.
- Develop customer strategies and identify, plan and secure implementation of activities in line with our growth ambitions and which contribute to driving category growth at the customer.
- Develop and build long-term relationships with the customer to drive profitable growth.
- Conduct negotiations at the central level.
- Be the internal expert of the customer and ensure the commitment of the team to achieve the highest customer satisfaction through the best service.
- Ensure information flow about e.g. promotions, news, and changes in the range.
- Recommend the customer products and services that benefit the customer's development.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the business.
What you should bring to the table:
- Perfect written and spoken English – ideally, you’re either a native speaker or you lived for a long time in an English-speaking country.
- Enthusiasm for work involving direct contact with clients.
- Experience in Sales and Key Account Management.
- Excellent technical understanding and a good feel for relevant online platforms.
- Creativity, independence and openness to new topics and challenges.
- Interest in watches, and ideally connections with relevant people in the watch business.
What we offer:
- A challenging position with many opportunities to make your mark.
- A dynamic work culture and flat hierarchies in a very fast-growing, innovative company.
- A very flexible work/life balance with freedom with responsibility mentality.
- Exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Compensation: Base salary plus commission on a monthly basis. Annual bonus if certain targets are achieved.
If you like working with people, want to make things happen and are eager to take responsibility for your own niche, we can’t wait to receive your application!