Breakit: Article, May 2020.
Breakit is a Swedish news channel focusing on the business world."The Watch Stand wants to keep the watches safe - doubles turnover"
Read article here (Swedish)
Connoisseur Club: Weekly newsletter, May 2020.
Connoisseur International has been publishing Magazine Connoisseur since 1998 to the most financially successful individuals in Sweden. The Connoisseur Club is a closed club only for persons who receive Connoisseur Magazine, which means that they have a declared income of at least SEK 2 million.
Passion Horlogère: Review and unboxing, February 2020.
Passion Horlogère is a french magazine for watch enthusiasts with the latest news on watches and watchmaking. Including reviews, interviews, and information.
- This accessory proves to be very useful in everyday life. Used in the office, or on the bedside table, it provides remarkable stability to the watch placed there.
- The manufacturing quality is impeccable. It will have to be tested over time, but to date we have absolutely nothing to complain about.
- The marble base allows perfect stability.
- The leather cushion is very well made and perfectly proportioned.
- The aesthetic is very nice and will go well with your interior.
GQ Germany: special edition GQ Watches, October 2019.
Gentlemen's Quarterly as a magazine and on the Internet. GQ is lifestyle for demanding men. With intellect, charm, journalistic competence, a clear attitude and always stylish, GQ leads through the male living environment - from business to relationship, from fashion to mobility.